The department you’ll be working at is fully responsible for the fingerprint authentication and log-ins online and in the mobile app. All the applications they use are now on-prem but they want to transfer everything to the AWS Cloud. They want to build the Infrastructure as a code.
- 5+ years of experience as a technical specialist;
- Strong hands-on experience with mainline programming and scripting languages such as Shell, Python, Ruby, Perl, Java, .Net, or C++;
- Hands-on experience with building and managing release systems, code merging and promotion, and CI/CD workflows and tools;
- Experience working with and delivering using Agile practices.
- Experience with CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks like CloudWatch, Datadog, Splunk, Opentracing, AWS X-Ray, and APM tools.
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, Mercurial, Perforce)
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity
- Experience with development and automated testing.
- Understanding of microservices and distributed application architecture.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate core DevOps concepts (CI/CD, Agile & Automation)
The emphasis will mainly be on your development skills, especially within an AWS environment. They use AWS CDK (Cloud Develpoment Kit) with Typescript as language.
What they are looking for
- Someone with knowledge of all the AWS tools;
- ‘’Cloud Native’’;
- An infrastructure background;
- Good development (Typescript/Python) skills or willing to learn this;
- They work with the Cloud Development kit;
- Extra knowledge of tools such as Gitlab, Terraform etc. are a plus.
Are you interested? Contact me!
Tel: +316 48132145