Are you an experienced Crypto Engineer looking to enhance the cryptographic environment of our clients? Tergos is seeking a Crypto Engineer with specialized expertise in cryptographic integrations and practical experience in operating Hardware Security Modules (HSMs). In this challenging role, you will be responsible for working with various types of HSMs to elevate security solutions to a higher level.
• Apply your expertise in the field of Hardware Security Modules to facilitate cryptographic operations;
• Have experience with cryptographic protocols;
• Experience or understanding of Azure Key Vault or KMS, nice to have experience with PKI and certificate lifecycle management;
• Work with cryptographic integration tools/interfaces to implement advanced security layers.
• Duration: 6 months, with possibility of extension.
• Start Date: Immediate, but September 1st is negotiable.
• Weekly Hours: 32-40 hours.
• Location: Utrecht.
Join our enthusiastic team and contribute to strengthening cryptographic security. Apply now and become part of the innovative solutions we create for our clients.