Do you want to work in a company where your input will determine the future of the infrastructure at a world’s leading supplier of mathematical optimization software and advanced analytics? As a DevOps Engineer you will join a cohesive team with a start-up mentality: this means they are driven to add value to the product in the most efficient way possible.
A DevOps Engineer will work on the following tasks:
- Improve current CI/CD tooling;
- Transition to a cloud native infrastructure (containerize our apps and deploy them to Kubernetes);
- Improve our site reliability engineering practices (monitoring and alerting);
- Assist with maintenance of current applications (mostly Node.js).
The ambition of the company is to build THE digital workplace tool that empowers every employee to get their work done and to feel connected to the company they work for. This vacancy is your chance to play a significant role in the development of this product. As the team is small, your actions and decisions will have immediate impact. If you love to make fundamental changes to production systems used by customers all over the world, this is the job for you!
- CI/CD tooling;
- Cloud Native patterns and tools (Docker, Kubernetes…);
- Microservice architectures;
- Database administration (mysql/mongo/redis);
- Monitoring/alerting infrastructure (eg: Graylog, Prometheus).
- Entrance to the most passionate powerhouse in applied mathematics;
- Join our movement and improve the world;
- Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture;
- NS Business Card, lease opportunity or commuting allowance: it’s your choice;
- Mobility allowance of 3% of your base salary;
- 25 annual leave days, additional days from the age of 35;
- Result related remuneration;
- Christmas party, annual barbecue at one of our founders’ home, and much more.