For our development team, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who can lifts up the quality standards of our platform and maintain our existing solutions in the smartest way possible. Someone able to lead and switch gears quickly and knows how to come up with automatic workflows to help our teams to accelerate in their work.
- Searching the best solutions to deploy our system on Azure and on customer premises;
- Supporting our development and Q&A team by assisting in the setup of the environment on which our software stack runs;
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines required for the development of our applications;
- Setting up of Monitoring/Metrics/Logging and providing access to these systems;
- Optimizing existing infrastructure, pipelines and environments;
- Creating long-term simplicity and automation so your team can deliver value to our clients;
- Maintaining documentation and reports to support stakeholders with certifications and regulations.
This is you:
Have a minimum of 2–3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Have skills to plan, document, and implement changes in existing infrastructure;
- Have experience as System Admin (Linux & Windows) and Network administration;
- Have experience with Azure, AKS, Azure Key Vault, Azure DevOps;
- Have experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and writing Helm Charts;
- Have experience with DevOps tooling for CI/CD, orchestration, and monitoring;
- Have experience writing Infrastructure as Code using Terraform;
- Have experience with Git;
- Have the ambition to take ownership of the projects you work on;
- Are good at working together with colleagues from different disciplines;
- Are eager to improve existing pipelines and workflows by applying best practices;
- Have strong communication skills and speak fluent English.