Sr. DevOps Engineer - Containerisation
Keywords: DevOps, Containerisation, Docker, kubernetes, CI/CD, Enterprise, Corporate, Finance.
Containerisation all the way.
This organisation lives and breathes the DevOps way. Continuously optimising and automating their processes, this organisation is looking for the best and brightest DevOps minds to join their corporation. You take care of the development and continuous delivery. For this role you focus on optimisation and automation while implementing the newest tooling and available technologies. The focus for this role is introducing and optimising containerisation.
Start date: January 2018
Contract length: 6+ months (fulltime)
You and your team are responsible for the full application lifecycle and continuous delivery. You maintain and update the high availability environment of the application. Also, you develop new functionalities and reassure its implementation.
Automation is your main driver; automate everything that is done manually, by using state-of-the-art technologies. You ensure stable delivery, HA of the service and managing the security related of the application.
Skills & experience
- Containerisation; Docker; kubernetes and/or OpenShift
- Knowledge of the CI/CD tooling; Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Nolio, etc.
- Scripting; Bash and Python/Perl
- Excellent communication skills in English
Nice to have skills
- Knowledge and experience with performance management.
- Good communication skills in Dutch.
Who are you?
- Team player with an assertive and positive mindset
- You are a tech enthusiast and are willing to explore new functionalities and implementations for new tools.
Interested in working in a high intensity environment, together with the best in the business?
Then contact me, to discuss the position in more detail.