Are you interested in contributing to the most advanced online experience platform?
This organisation is building enterprise software for the optimisation of its customers digital experience. As a team of specialists you are building and running the product, that is used by the world’s largest and most innovative global players.
Your very best is being put to the test!
Industry: Software Development
Start date: ASAP, 01/03 latest
Contract length: 6 months with option to extend
Your role as specialist DevOps Engineer:
As a specialist DevOps Engineer you monitor, operate and manage the platform with your team. The organisation runs on an open source platform and the cloud (AWS). The products are distributed as PaaS and SaaS solutions. You’ll be working with scalability, real-time monitoring and automation. You customise the products in collaboration with the end-clients and other stakeholders to create the best possible product.
Skills & experience you need as future DevOps Engineer:
- Multiple years (5+) of Linux SysAdmin;
- Experience with building a cloud Infrastructure; AWS and/or Google Cloud;
- Experience with Puppet, Chef and/or Ansible Conf. Man. tooling;
- General knowledge of IT Architecture incl. networking, application (Java), web servers and technologies, load balancing and the basic database knowledge SQL/MySQL;
- DevOps mentality;
- Good analytical skills;
- In this English spoken environment strong English communication skills are a must.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience scripting in Python, Ruby, or Go;
- Containerisation experience in a production environment; Docker;
- If you have experience with kubernetes and/or Mesos; this is a big plus;
- IaC; Terraform / Cloudformation.
Interested in this position or do you have any other questions?
Then contact me, to discuss the position in more detail.