Are you interested in working in DevOps teams, and contributing to the IT Infrastructure of a global leading company in its industry?
Your role as System Engineer:
It is your role to contribute to design, build and maintain a scalable and reliable cloud Infrastructure. High performance and security are of main importance here, as well as good documentation. Knowledge sharing within the team and organisation is valued high and you will have the opportunity to coach other staff. Last but not least; Automate everything.
Start date: April 2017
Contract length: 6 months with option to extend
You possess an entrepreneurial attitude, take responsibility and ownership over your actions. Furthermore you participate to elevate the infrastructure to the next level and drive continuous improvement.
Skills & experience
- A Minimum of 5 years Open Source System Engineering experience;
- Automation, CI/CD experience;
- Scripting knowledge: Bash;
- Containerisation knowledge, Docker and kubernetes;
- Hashicorp Suite;
- Cloud experience; Google Cloud, Azure and/or Google Cloud Enginer;
- In this International environment, strong communication skills in English are a must.
Nice to have skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft SysAdmin is nice to have
Are you Interested in this opportunity?
Then contact me to discuss the position in more detail.