Currently exploring the job market for challenging Linux/Cloud (DevOps) positions? You might not have to look any further.
I’m looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who has a strong interest or affinity with the Telco industry.
Your role as DevOps Engineer:
You need a good understanding of DevOps technologies; CI/CD and Containerisation, as you will be responsible for the implementation of a deployment strategy, and will be focussing on Lifecycle Management and monitoring. You supply 3rd level support of operational issues and rollout automated and scripted mechanisms. Moreover, you play an advisor role in ‘what to implement’ in terms of design and improvements for the current infrastructure.
Location: Amsterdam Region
Contract length: 6 months with option to extend
Start date: ASAP
Key skills and experiences:
- Experienced Linux engineer/admin;
- Strong cloud experience with AWS, and some knowledge of Azure;
- Knowledge of containerisation concepts; Docker and kubernetes;
- Experience with working with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef);
- Experienced scripter; preferably Python a.o.;
- CI/CD; Atlassian, Jenkins;
- A lot of experience with monitoring (on cloud platforms).
Nice to have
- Knowledge of High Availability and Auto Scaling (cloud);
- Knowledge of Databases and Big Data concepts.
Interested in hearing more?
I’m looking forward to your response!
Tim Meijer - Tergos