Cloud Engineer (DevOps)
Are you an experienced Cloud Engineer that has extensive knowledge with HPC and containerisation?
At this organisation you can contribute to innovative projects in an R&D environment, working with the newest technologies. You and your team boost technological possibilities of the hybrid cloud environment. Because of the R&D environment, you work with high performance computing, and push the limits of new innovations.
The open source environment is mostly cloud based (AWS and OpenStack), and has adopted container (docker and kubernetes) technologies.
Location: Eindhoven area
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract length: till end 2018, option to extend
You are responsible for full automation of the cloud based IT environments; deploying, automating and scaling the solution. With your experience you are able to troubleshoot on the system; both on the platform and application layer. As you are the technical consultant, they are open to hear your feedback and advice on architecture improvements.
Skills and experience:
- 5+ year experience with System Engineering in Open Source environment.
- Experience with HPC
- 1+ year experience with cloud; AWS (must) and OpenStack (nice to have)
- Experience with hybrid cloud solutions.
- Experience with containerisation, both Docker and kubernetes
- Working in (international) multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills is a must.
- You are open to learn new technologies.
Interested in discussing this opportunity?
Then contact me to discuss the position in more detail.