Sr/Lead SRE Engineer
Keywords: SRE, kubernetes, AWS, Terraform, Linux, troubleshooting
Interested in working in a vibrant start-up environment? Are you excited about working in dedicated teams to create new solutions for the fintech industry? Then read this:
Currently I am looking for a Senior/Lead Site Reliability Engineer (SRE).
Location: Amsterdam region
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 6 months, option to extend.
Weekly hours: FULLTIME
With your entrepreneurial mindset, and experience in a senior/lead engineer position, you dedicate your time to the team of 4-5 highly skilled specialists in your team. You have a background in Infra- / Software- / System Engineering and are a good team player. With your team you improve the overall environment on resilience and reliability.
Experience with the stack is important. The environments run on AWS, and are using Terraform. It is your responsibility to ensure high availability of the platform, as well as to enhance and optimise the performance. Therefore, being a true command line hero is key. They automate everything, so the teams are enabled to work faster.
Your key skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development environment AND 1+ year in Lead role is must
- Experience with the stack: AWS, Terraform, docker/kubernetes, ELK is must
- Advanced scripter; Python or other modern scripting language
- Fluent in English (International environment)
- Good Linux SysAdmin and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum AND/OR DevOps way of working (Scrum master experience in nice to have)
Interested in hearing more?
Don’t hesitate to contact me!