Sr. System/Cloud Engineer
Interested in working for a globally renowned organisation, implementing the newest technologies?
Currently this end client is continuously upgrading their hybrid Cloud environment, and is looking for an experienced System/Cloud Engineer to join the team.
Location: Amsterdam Area
Start date: End April / Early May
Contract length: 6+ months (fulltime)
In the Cloud Department, focussed on both a private (OpenStack) and Public (AWS) Cloud, they work in an Open Source environment.
Skills and experience:
- 5+ year experience with Linux System Engineering.
- Experienced with Public and Private Cloud Solutions; AWS and OpenStack (in production)
- Experienced with containerisation (Docker is must, kubernetes nice to have)
- Experienced with Infrastructure as Code; Terraform/CloudFormation
- Experienced with CI/CD and tooling.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills is a must.
- They have an agile way of working, currently transforming towards DevOps. Experience with DevOps is nice to have.
Interested in hearing more?
Please get in touch.