Are you an expert Infrastructure Engineer with experience in a large international environment?
As part of an international team, you are in the role of expert Infrastructure Engineer and help delivery for the Software Development team. They provide a SaaS solution, and rely on a secure and reliable Infrastructure with cutting edge technologies.
Location: Amsterdam Region (international opportunity)
Contract length: 6 months with option to extend
Start date: Open for discussion.
In this role, you are responsible for maintaining, monitoring and support for the complex IT environment. You are in the communicator between all stakeholder in the project team; from architect to developers to operations. Moreover, you come up with technical improvements fir increased performance and reliability. Lastly, troubleshooting on the OTAP environments is one of your strengths.
Skills and experience
- Over 5 years of relevant work experience in System Engineering. (mainly Open Source, Windows is about 20%)
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tooling; Ansible, Puppet and/or Chef
- Networking expertise including troubleshooting
- Azure Cloud
- High Availability environments.
- Strong communication skills in English language
- Experience in Agile/DevOps work environment.
Interested to hear more?
Please do not hesitate to contact me.