Are you the experienced Site Reliability Engineer that I’m looking for?
It is your responsibility to put together an operations team that ensures improved performance, availability and reliability of the IT infrastructure. Moreover, you live to automate and focus on engineering by design. To do this, you develop a stack for monitoring and alerting. Next to this you have the opportunity and to educate and enhance knowledge around reliability of the IT Systems.
Start date: Immediate
Contract length: 6 months with option to extend (fulltime)
Skills & experience as SRE
- Mastery of (several) programming language(s); Python, Go and/or Java. More is better;
- Automate everything mindset;
- Experience with CI/CD tooling, preferably including Ansible;
- Monitoring experience, Prometheus knowledge is nice to have;
- Experienced with troubleshooting and root cause analysis;
- Experience in enhancing knowledge and education team members on required skills.
Are you the Senior SRE Engineer I’m looking for?
Respond right away so we can discuss your fit for this position.
Keywords: SRE, Linux, DevOps, Programming