Are you convinced Serverless is the way to go? I am looking for a Serverless Specialist for a client of Tergos.
This organisation hires the best of the best in any field. Growing rapidly, they have a multidisciplinary Engineering department working on enhancing and further developing the IT Infrastructure.
Start date: January 2018
Contract length: 6+ months (fulltime)
Activities as Serverless Specialist:
You contribute to further developing and maintaining the IT Infrastructure; you lead the transition to a full serverless environment. Furthermore, logically, “automating everything” by using the toolbox handed to you by AWS.
You and your team ensure the uptime, performance and overall troubleshooting on the system. Whenever there are ideas for improvements and new, to integrate tooling/technology, you jump to the opportunity to assess the opportunities in the environment.
Skills and experience you need as Serverless Specialist:
- You are and expert with AWS and tooling;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of SysOps experience;
- You are an experienced scripter;
- You have experience with NodeJS and C#;
- You have an ‘automate everything’ mindset;
- You have CI/CD experience; building deployment pipelines and working with build server tooling;
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience in an Agile/DevOps environment.
Feeling like you are the expert AWS Serverless Specialist that should join this team?
Please contact me to discuss the role in further detail.
Keywords: AWS, Serverless, Lambda, NodeJS, C#