We are looking for a Supportdesk Engineer to join our Information Technology Department based in the Hague, the Netherlands. You will be responsible for providing high quality, customer-oriented technical support to ensure optimal operation and usage of our IT infrastructure resources. Are you communicative and determined to deliver the best support possible?
To stay ahead of the industry, our client develops tomorrow’s technology today. Transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs.
The Supportdesk Engineering Team supports, maintains, analyses, troubleshoots and repairs computer systems for sites and vessels around the world.
Responsibilities as Support desk Engineer:
- You will handle all incidents and queries received through numerous ways following the set service level agreements;
- Install, configure, test and maintain corporate desktop/laptop environment;
- Identify and solve possible issues and potential enhancements;
- You are responsible fort he full documentation of all changes, issues, problems, solutions etc.;
- Set up training environments;
- All other support desk related work.
Your profile as a support desk Engineer:
- You have a MBO (level 4) degree;
- At least 1 year of work experience in a Microsoft support role, preferably in an international environment;
- You have hands-on experience with Microsoft systems in a busy and international work environment. Systems and software include: Microsoft Windows 7/10, MS Office 2016, O365;
- You demonstrate excellent analytical, communication, problem solving and organisational skills.
Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join us!