Currently I’m looking for an expert Linux Ops Engineer with experience in Technical Application Administration for a large financial institution.
Start date: October 2018, earlier open to discuss
Contract length: 6 months with intention to extend, fulltime.
Your role as Ops Engineer:
You and your team focus on the functional side of the applications; bringing new features and functionalities live in the environment. Therefore experience with testing is nice to have.
Skills & expertise you need as Ops Engineer:
- Experience with Linux (RedHat) System Admin / Engineering;
- Experience setting up deployment pipelines;
- Experience with Middleware (MQ, Websphere, Tomcat and others);
- Experience with automation and scripting (preferably in Bash and Python);
- Experience with testing is nice to have;
- Experience working in the financial sector is nice to have.
It´s important you work well in teams, as the organisation has adopted the DevOps way of working.
Think you fit the description and are you open to a new assignment?
Don’t hesitate to contact me.