Senior Network Engineer
Is designing, implementing and maintaining mutiple networks across the globe something right up your ally? Then continue reading.
For a client of Tergos I am looking for a Senior Network Engineer.
Where are you going to work?
You will be part of the team in the organisation that makes sure the entire infrastructure is up and running all the time. The Voice and Collaboration environment is also part of this environment. The main vendor used in their infrastructure is Cisco. It is a global infrastructure with almost 20 locations worldwide.
What are you going to do?
You will be part of all network related activities and projects within our organization. You will be working a lot with Cisco technologies, so experience with these technologies is a plus. Next to more senior networking you will also be responsible for some hands on work yourself. You will have direct contact with the vendors and collaborate with your team members about the best solutions. You will help the organization evolve on the networking area by implementing new technologies.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor level;
- CCNP certification, comparable or higher;
- Experience in LAN, WAN and WLAN environments;
- Excellent knowledge of firewalling;
- Knowledge and affinity with Cisco Voice products is a plus;
- You have affinity with SDN and are eager to work with these technologies;
- You have strong communicational skills
- Knowing Dutch is a plus, English is a must
- When necessary you are willing to work outside office hours
What are you getting back?
- A very competitive salary;
- 13th month;
- Lease ;
- International environment;
- Possibility to work with the latest technologies;
- State of the art office with everything you can wish for;
Do you have questions regarding this job opening or do you see a fit with your profile? Leave your personal info below and we will contact you as soon as possible. Are you looking for an interesting position but you don’t meet the requirements for this one? Contact us, we are happy to look for other options!