Interested in working for one of the tech leaders specialised in software development solutions for global organisations?
Currently this end client is continuously upgrading and testing their infrastructure and relevant development. As Automation Engineer you will be optimizing and automating the infrastructure of the continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD). Moreover, you will be supporting the Scrum Teams. Also, supporting the move of applications to Cloud based Amazon Web Services (AWS). It is important that you enjoy working in an agile team.
Location: ‘s-Hertogenbosch Region
Start date: October/November 2018 - Open to discuss
Contract length: 6 months, option to extend on a yearly basis
Project length: Minimum of two years
Hours/week: 36 or 40 (fulltime only)
Skills and experience of :
- At least 2 years of experience with build pipelines.
- Maintain, optimize and automate the CI/CD build infrastructure.
- Experience with development tools and building tools (Jenkins and others)
- Experience with configuration management tools.
- Experience with cloud services (AWS is pre)
- Experience with Docker and Linux.
- Experience with scripting.
- Understanding of agile/scrum.
Nice to have:
- A combination of independence and social working drive.
- Experience with AWS.
- Passion for your work.
- A build craftsman!
Interested in hearing more?
Please get in touch.