Software Security Engineer
For a client of Tergos, I’m looking for a Software Security Engineer in Noord-Brabant.
The start date is as soon as possible; the duration of the project is 6 months with an option to extend. The working hours are 40 hours per week (minimum of 32 hours per week).
Your tasks as a Software Security Engineer
- Secure code review (mainly Java and some C++)
- OS-Hardening on Redhat Linux
- Apply STIGs (Security Technical Implementation Guides)
- File permissions
- Service accounts
- Firewall configuration
- Nginx / Tomcat
- Java coding on Authentication/Authorization and user management (Spring security)
- Penetration test on operational system
- Java API
- Angular Front-end
Are you interested in this position or do you have questions regarding this job, don't hesitate to contact us. Leave your personal info below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Are you looking for an interesting position but you don’t meet the requirements for this job? Contact us, we are happy to look for other options!