Are you interested in working in a start-up environment with bleeding edge tech?
For a short (part-time) project I’m looking for a Senior AWS (DevOps) Engineer. This organisation is working on an AWS infrastructure for clients’ internally developed Data Platform.
Contract length: 3-6 months, option to extend
Start date: ASAP
Hours/week: 8-16H/week minimum. Fulltime to discuss
Your role and responsibilities as AWS Engineer
Your main focus will be working in the AWS platform to support the clients’s platform. Also you’ll be contributing to creating PoC’s (and giving demo’s) related to specific client business cases for their Data Platforms.
- At least 3 years of experience with AWS
- Experience with AWS Serverless technologies (Lambda, Node.js)
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines (with AWS tooling like CodePipeline)
- Experience with IaC; Cloudformation and/or Terraform.
- Scripting abilities in Python, hands-on experience with PySpark is a big plus
- Experience with Big Data tooling like Redshift is nice to have
- Experience with Mission Critical infrastructure is nice to have
Are you looking for a n interesting (side) project?
Please do not hesitate to contact me!