Are you feeling comfortable with Cloud migration projects? Do you want to work with and towards the latest automation/containerisation tools? Are you self-assured and (semi-independent) with your skill set and also communicative? Please keep on reading..
This organization is currently making a transformation to a Cloud Native Infrastructure. They work in a Linux environment and work on an AWS platform. Your role would be to set up and fully automate the environment by setting up CI/CD pipelines and implement CM tooling. Moreover, you are introducing/exploring new technologies within containerisation independently and with your DevOps team. The organization is open-minded and innovative for suggestions/new strategies from their specialists.
Location: Utrecht region
Start date: Open to discuss
Contract length: Minimum of 6 months
Responsibilities as a Dev/Ops Cloud Engineer:
Your main responsibility is to set up and implement new/improve current CI/CD pipelines inside the AWS platform. Also, you have the freedom to introduce new technologies in the environment. Next to moving applications to the AWS platform together with your DevOps team. It would be ideal if you have experience with container orchestration.
Skills & experience
- Skilled and experienced with Amazon Web Services;
- Minimum experience of two years with building pipelines;
- Maintain, optimize and automate the CI/CD infrastructure;
- Experience with Configuration Management Tools;
- Experience with Containerisation (Docker);
- Proven experience with scripting;
- Understanding of agile/scrum.
Nice to have skills
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Passionate Engineer;
- Enjoy playing with your skill set!
Who are you?
- You have a demonstrably deep understanding of infrastructure, scalability, databases and technology;
- Communicative, flexible and open for new tools.
Interested in hearing more? Then contact me to discuss the position in more detail.
Job van Eijk