Do you like working in a small, quick and open-minded DevOps team with the newest technologies? Keep on reading..
Location: Utrecht region
Start date: Open to discuss
Contract length: Minimum of 6 months
Hours/week: 40 or 4x9 hours
Responsibilities as a AWS Engineer (DevOps):
The organisation is growing fast and looking for a specialist that feels comfortable with creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines. Being an expert in Linux and having proven experience with scripting is necessary in this role.
It is a team of six DevOps Engineers, in which you have the freedom to share your knowledge and expertise with various tooling if suitable within the current project.
Moreover, you will be sharing and using your AWS experience, building and maintaining the automated infrastructure. Besides that coming up with solutions, troubleshooting and helping the team are part of the job as well.
Furthermore, you will be implementing/using containerisation and orchestration tooling; like Kubernetes!
Skills & experience:
- Excellent with Linux (Redhat, Ubuntu);
- Proven knowledge of AWS (3+ years);
- Proven experience with scripting;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience with building pipelines;
- Experience with Docker;
- Knowledge with IaaS (Terraform, CloudFormation);
- Like working in a small and fun team!
Nice to have skills
- Natural interest in continuously learning and improving yourself to be a better specialist.
- Open-minded for new technologies and change from time to time.
- Experience with Kubernetes!
Who are you?
You are communicative and if needed a team player with a hands-on mentality and understanding of infrastructure.
You think this role suits you? Feel free to contact me to discuss it in further detail.
Job van Eijk