Interested in working for a leading tech company and implementing the newest technologies?
Currently this client is continuously upgrading their Cloud environment, and is building an environment to support their Data platform. This cloud solution is meant to be scalable and enabling advanced analytics to be performed on it.
Therefore, I’m looking for multiple experienced System/Cloud (DevOps) Engineers that have affinity with Data, to join the team.
Location: BELGIUM - Area Antwerp/Geel
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract length: 6 months, option to extend
Hours/week: 32 to 40 (fulltime only)
Your role as System/Cloud (DevOps) Engineer:
In the Cloud Department, focussed mainly on AWS Cloud, they work in an Open Source environment. You and your team are responsible for designing and building a scalable cloud infrastructure to support this leading tech companies Data platforms. You work with containerisation solutions like Docker and kubernetes.
Required skills and experience as System/Cloud (DevOps) Engineer:
- 5+ year experience with Linux System Engineering;
- Experienced with Cloud Solutions; AWS (in production);
- Experienced with containerisation (Docker is must, kubernetes nice to have);
- Experienced with Infrastructure as Code; Terraform/Packer/CloudFormation;
- Experienced with CI/CD and tooling;
- Affinity with Data Platforms and tooling; Spark, Airflow;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills is a must.
Nice to have:
- They have an agile way of working, currently transforming towards DevOps. Experience with DevOps is nice to have.
Interested in hearing more?
Please get in touch.