Currently I’m looking for a Linux Engineer who enjoys working in a young and international environment. There is a professional atmosphere with a can-do mentality. The organisation offer SaaS solutions for which the uptime Is guaranteed 24x7.
You and your team are responsible for maintaining and updating the internal IT environment (1k+ servers) and troubleshooting where necessary. Foremost, you provide support to the internal IT organisation. Next to standard operations activities you should think about platform maintenance, patching, running small projects, incident management, building new updates etc.
You also have automation experience? That is very nice! Than you can contribute to further automating the environment with help of Ansible and scripting.
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract length: 6-12 months, with intention to extend
Skills and experience of Linux Engineer
- 3+ years Linux SysAdmin experience (preference RHEL/CentOS)
- Experience in web-based environments
- Experience with Ansible
- Experienced with virtualisation (VMware)
- Experience with monitoring (Nagios, Zabbix and/or others)
- Scripting experience in Bash, Python and others is nice to have.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Conf. Man. Puppet, Salt etc.
- Experience with automated deployment tooling (Jenkins etc.)
- Experience with Networking and Middleware (Tomcat)
- RHCSA is nice to have
- Good English communication skills.
Who are you?
You take responsibility for your work and are proactive. You take ownership of maintaining and optimizing the IT Infrastructure.
Interested to hear more?
Please do not hesitate to contact me.