Are you experienced with AWS and setting up CI/CD pipelines and Docker environments?
In an on-prem (corporate) environment a CI/CD environment has to be set up. This environment will be fully automated and containerized. The solution you build will later be rolled out at other teams. When the build is done you will prep for handover and operations. Currently they are also debating on landing it on AWS.
Location: Utrecht region
Contract length: 3 months, option to extend
Start date: Februari 2019
Your role and responsibilities as DevOps Engineer
You will set up the CI/CD environment in the on-prem environment, using tools like Jenkins. The environment will be build automated and containerized, for which you’ll install Docker platforms (from scratch) and edit scripts. Also you will contribute to setting up the AWS environment.
- At least 3 years of experience with building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with containerization principles Docker and kubernetes
- Experience setting up AWS environments, certifications are nice to have.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling, preferable experience with Jenkins and Bitbucket.
- Ability to set up tests for automation
- Scripting in bash, and preferably a programming language (Python)
- Align deliverables with development teams and other stakeholders
- General understanding of infrastructure stack; Linux, Networking and storage
Are you looking for a new challenging opportunity?
Please do not hesitate to contact me!