Do you have an 'automate everything' mindset? And like to work with CI/CD and Docker?
The company has a young and informal culture. They strive to be the most innovative and biggest tech firm in the Netherlands.
Location: Utrecht region
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: Minimum of 3 months
Responsibilities as a DevOps Engineer
Your main responsibility is to further improve and guide the automation and CI/CD pipelines. Furthermore, you will be maintaining the infrastructure and directly communicating your results with the Development- and DC teams.
The short-time vision of the company is to implement AWS and Kubernetes. You will be part of the first DevOps team that gets to work with these technologies!
Skills & experience
- Experienced with Linux;
- Proven experience with CI/CD (Jenkins);
- Proven experience with Automation (Ansible);
- Proven experience with containerisation (Docker);
- Basic knowledge of networks.
Nice to have skills
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Passionate Engineer;
- Enjoy playing with your skill set!
Who are you?
- You have a demonstrably deep understanding of infrastructure, scalability, innovation and technology;
- Communicative, flexible and open for new tools.
Interested in hearing more? Then contact me, to discuss the position in more detail.
Job van Eijk