Are you someone that enjoys optimizing communication between all stakeholders related to IT projects?
In this organization you will be responsible for multiple medium- to large IT projects spread throughout the organization, mainly related to software and infra Lifecycle management.
Location: Zoetermeer Area
Start date: ASAP / Open to discuss
Contract length: Minimum of 6 months
Responsibilities as an IT Project Manager
An organization’s infrastructure can always be optimized.
Examples of projects you are coordinating:
- Cost reduction (how can we work together with other teams or implement tooling/technologies, Cross-saving opportunities etc.)
- Look for optimization opportunities for the platforms and realizing these with the business.
- Working on (old) technologies that are being updated/revised/repaired or fixed. The technologies include everything from mainframe to the RHEL 7 systems. Your role is to coordinate the teams that realize these improvements, coach and support them and be a (technical) project lead in these cases.
- Lifecycle management of software and infrastructure projects. Working with internal and external clients/organizations and planning these update maintenance.
Required (technical) skills and experience:
- IT (Project) Management background 5+ years
- General IT knowledge, affinity with Software and Infra big plus
- Experience with Lifecycle management projects
- Understanding of the software development cycle
- Good verbal and written skills in English, Dutch is nice to have
- Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment
Nice to have
- You have seen many different platforms and systems (old and new, like mainframe to AWS).
You are someone that stands behind his/her ideas/plans and are able to defend them. You are outspoken and clear in your communication. You are flexible in your availability and are competent to be a driving force in meeting deadlines.
Interested in hearing more?
Please get in touch.