This organisation is looking for a Cloud Engineer who has a few years of work experience with AWS. The organisation is established in a dynamic environment and is looking for a Cloud Engineer who can adjust themselves to any situation.
Start date: Open to discuss
Contract length: 6 months with an option to extend
Hours/week: 40 hours (negotiable)
What does the role entail?
This organisation is working with a multidisciplinary team where you will have the responsibility for the support and the daily management of the AWS Cloud infrastructure within a hybrid Cloud environment. You will be constantly involved in finding the right solutions and the implementation and contribute to the further development of the IT systems.
Required skills and experience as DevOps Engineer
- Minimal of 5+ years’ experience with AWS Cloud
- Professional experience with scripting; Python
- Experience with management and support for the infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Verbal and written skills in Dutch
- Affinity with the DevOps way of working
- The interest to keep up with the latest developments
Who are you?
You are a flexible Cloud Engineer who’s main driver is automatisation. You like to work with different teams and have no problem communicating with stakeholders.
Can you relate to all the above?
Please contact me.
Elsa-Sophie van Haeften