For this organisation we are looking for an AWS Engineer who likes to work in a small team and has a cloud native approach. The organisation is an international player in the communication industry.
Start date: Open to discuss
Contract length: Minimum of 6 months
Hours/week: 40 hours (negotiable)
Responsibilities as a AWS Engineer (DevOps)
Because the organisation has a cloud native approach they are looking for an engineer who has proven experience with AWS. Moreover, automating the whole infrastructure with CI/CD is a pre. Within this role it is important that you have been working in a DevOps team before with an agile way of working. Also, daring to take risks and being a team player is essential.
Skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience with Linux (RedHat);
- Minimal of 3+ years experience with AWS;
- Professional experience with CI/CD;
- Knowledge with laaS (Terraform, CloudFormation);
- Good communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with containerization solutions; Docker and Kubernetes
Who are you?
You are a team player and have global knowledge of the infrastructure. You have good communication skills and an hands-on mentality.
Interested in hearing more?
Don’t hesitate to contact me!
Elsa-Sophie van Haeften