Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer
In this project you’re helping the organization to get to a next phase quickly. As a Senior Engineer you will work in multidisciplinary teams set up an Azure cloud environment containing including containerization, IaC and automation technologies.
Do you have experience with automation, CI/CD, and do you understand the operations and architecture/ design of cloud solutions? Then this just might be the right opportunity for you.
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract length: 6 months
Responsibilities as a Sr Azure DevOps Engineer:
As a Sr. Cloud Engineer your responsibilities that come with the role are developing a cloud architecture and optimized cloud solutions. You are passionate and enthusiastic about Cloud solutions and share your Lessons Learned within the several Cloud Teams. Also, you are required to stay up to date on the latest tools and technologies to implement in the environment and automate processes.
As a Sr. Cloud Engineer you will be active in (sometimes simultaneous) running projects. Such projects can be setting up an automated test and deploy to production for an application running in the cloud. Other projects could need setting up a monitoring and alerting for cloud workloads on Azure. Also, a project could entail automating manual scripts or provision with the use of Configuration Management tools.
You will need to set up scripts for automated deployments to Azure, plus maintain/support the cloud services platform. Moreover, monitor and maintain the solutions to meet expected requirements. Also, backups would have to be made and sometimes patched would have to be done.
Cloud Engineering – required skills and experience:
• Ability to build Cloud Based enterprise applications for Azure
• Experience with VSTS and ARM templates
• Experience with build pipelines
• Experience in a CloudNative environment
• You should have experience on Windows OS, some experience with Linux is nice to have; including configuring and managing the systems.
• Automate everything mindset
• Experienced using containerization solutions like Docker
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong communicator (in English)
Nice to have:
• Cloud Certifications for Azure and/or AWS, GCP etc.
• Experience with container orchestration tooling like kubernetes and/or others
• Proven and experienced scripter (Bash, Python, Go, Powershell and/or others)
• System Engineering certifications; MCSE, MCSA, RHCE, etc.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.