AWS (DevOps) Engineer
Interested in working with the latest technologies regarding AWS and containerisation in large production environments?
Currently I’m looking for multiple AWS (DevOps) Engineers with hands-on experience building automated AWS infrastructures and containerisation (Docker and kubernetes) solutions.
Location: Utrecht Area
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract length: 6 months, option to extend
In the Cloud Department, focussed mainly on AWS Cloud, they work in an Open Source environment. You and your team are responsible for designing and building a scalable AWS cloud infrastructure to support this leading tech critical platforms. The ultimate goal is to create some sort of Centre of Excellence with this team.
Skills and experience of :
- 3+ year experience with Linux System Engineering.
- Experienced with Cloud Solutions; AWS (in production)
- Experienced with containerisation (Docker and kubernetes) in production
- Experienced with Infrastructure as Code; Terraform/ CloudFormation
- Experienced with CI/CD and tooling.
Nice to have:
- They have an agile way of working, currently transforming towards DevOps. Experience with DevOps is nice to have.
Interested in hearing more?
Please get in touch.