For a Tergos relation, I am looking for a SOC Architect in the Amsterdam region.
The SOC Architect is a project resource supporting the Security Operations Product Team (including TVM) and is one of the professionals who do the work of delivering a potentially releasable increment of the product at the end of each sprint.
The SOC Architect owns the end-to-end architecture for the product. He/she understands the Product Owners needs and converts them into solution architecture specifications in line with overall architectural standards and roadmaps.
- Formulates the architecture & design based on functional and non-functional requirements, balancing the goals and constraints on the solution;
- Collaborates with Domain and Enterprise Architect on the solution design to ensure it conforms to overall architectural vision and technical roadmap;
- Conducts continuous improvement analysis on existing application architectures and identifies architectural optimizations;
- Verifies the implementation—ensure the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and meet the requirements.
- Works with the Product Owner to understand, elicit, analyze, document and communicate program and platform/application requirements;
- Provides guidance and coaching to other product team members on changes throughout the design process;
- Identifies potential bottlenecks and their underlying causes that affect the product and proposes how to resolve these;
- Maintains awareness of emerging technologies, industry trends, and architecture best practices; and evaluate them for applicability;
- Keep up with relevant developments in own functional area and ensure development, transfer and retention of knowledge. Is together with team members end-to-end responsible to deliver the value of a single Product through the entire Product life cycle;
- Deliver working product enhancements with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero defect culture;
- Is multidisciplinary – ensuring that the key competencies and expertise needed to develop, build, deploy and support the Product are embedded in the team;
- Is a project team member that remain assigned to the Product Team over the period of the project;
- Is a tech-savvy team member who develops products with innovative elements.
The skills we expect you to have:
- Bachelor's and/or master’s degree;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing): ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people;
- Experience in building architecture sketches and roadmaps and linking the different technologies / components related to Security operations;
- Familiar with trends in SOC and TVM;
- Familiar with standard architecture for SIEM infrastructure (on-premise, cloud like AWS and Azure, network devices);
- Familiar with industry leading SIEM and EDR solutions;
- Being able to make decisions about which technologies are needed to develop the solution having in mind the products/ vision;
- Is a team player and is able to work effectively at all levels of the product teams with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
Are you interested?
Then contact us soon!