For a renowed international organization I’m currently looking for an experienced Solution Architect with expertise in the field of (Open Source) Infrastructure, Cloud and automation.
You will be responsible for further introducing automation on an enterprise level in the organization and being the “Automation Evangelist” further promoting the adoption it in the teams. You will be able for choosing the tools and technologies best suitable for the environment – as well as responsible for the introduction and maintenance of these technologies.
Location: Eindhoven Area
Start date: October 2019
Contract length: 12 months – option to extend
Hours/week: Fulltime (40/week)
You will work closely with the several DevOps Teams in the organization; focused on the optimization of the (cloud) infrastructure. Your role is of key importance – supplying these teams with the tools and pipelines they need. Also, there is a need for ‘future proofness’ of the implementations. Therefore standards, building blocks and a ‘code of conduct’ will have to be defined which will be created with the Architecture team.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role; Architecture of automation tooling on an Enterprise level and in Enterprise organizations.
- Experience with on-prem (RHEL) and Cloud (preferable Azure) environments.
- Experience tooling Configuration Management; Ansible, Puppet and Terraform.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with System Configuration like SCCM and/or RedHat Satellite.
What is also requested
- TOGAF or similar experience with architecture methods.
- Certified Archimate
- Able to work with stakeholders for outsourcing of IT
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with the implementation of automation tooling.
In this role it is essential you are driven and passionate if it comes to enterprise architecture automation, Solution Architecture. You will be force behind introducing new technologies and creating a change in the entire organization. You are experienced and willing to share knowledge – being the ‘automation evangelist’ and selling the solution internally. Is comes without question excellent communication skills are required and necessary.
Interested to learn more about the role?
Please don’t hesitate to contact me.