For a relation of Tergos I am looking for a Senior Security Incident Responder in the region of North-Holland.
Your role as a Senior Security Incident Responder
You will be responsible for identifying, containing and eradicating cyber security incidents. This position uses a wide range of tools and experience to perform the incident response functions, focusing primarily on cloud security, application security and Unix/Linux operating systems. As Senior Security Incident Responder you will work closely with Incident Coordinators and will assist in defining the scope, framework and procedures to facilitate and measure successful security incident management.
The duration of the project is six months with an option for extension.
What do we look for in a Senior Security Incident Responder?
- At least five years of experience with security monitoring and incident response activities;
- Strong knowledge of incident response and crisis management with the ability to identify both tactical and strategic solutions;
- Cloud security knowledge and skills;
- Understanding of application security and dev-sec-ops;
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly;
- The ability to solve problems independently and/or through a support team.
Are you interested and want to know more?
Please contact us as soon as possible.