AWS DevOps Engineer
For an international software development organization in Rotterdam, I’m looking for an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer.
Start date: Open to discuss
Contract length: Minimum of 6 months
You contribute to optimizing the AWS infrastructure and CI/CD setup, in a DevOps setup.
- Optimization and maintenance on existing platform including containerized platform.
- Advising on architectural setup
- Implementing and optimizing CI/CD, automate everything mindset (including scripting)
- Writing Infra as Code (Terraform/CloudFormation)
- Promoting Cloud Native Mindset
- Troubleshooting network layer
Required skills and experience:
- Understanding of complete Infrastructure; networking, OS (Linux), Cloud.
- Experience with AWS or other public Cloud vendor is must
- Experience with containerization; Docker
- Experience with ELK-stack
- Experience with tooling like; Helm, Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience troubleshooting on network layer
- Experience scripting in Bask, Python and/or other programming languages
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes in production environments
- Good understanding of system security, data security and compliance.
Interested in hearing more?
Please get in touch.