For an international scale-up company in Amsterdam, I am looking for a Tech Product Owner – Infrastructure. Do you love to be the bridge between the engineering team and the business team? Read on!
As a Tech PO you will be joining the Infra team who makes sure the infrastructure is secure, stable and performative. Next to that, you own the CI/CD pipeline(s) and the tooling and services needed for the developers. Their full infrastructure is hosted on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
You will be working for a flat organization where you will have ownership over everything you do. you will collaborate with your colleagues to improve the product, prioritise your product backlog and improve the teamwork.
- Manage the backlog of Infra: you’ll need to prioritise together with the team what needs to be done;
- Listen to feedback and coordinate the needs and the concerns of everyone. Use this information to improve our methods and our product;
- Coordinate and contact infrastructure partners within our financial framework;
- Be able to balance the new features and the maintenance needed to the platform, and to balance the technical and business needs;
- Be part of the day-to-day of your Squad and our Product Owner Chapter;
- Have a clear vision on further development and scaling of the cloud infrastructure to provide better stability, the best performance, zero-downtime deployments, (instant) automatic scaling, active-active solutions etc;
- Safeguard the security levels of our infrastructure environment.
- At least 3 years of experience in Cloud / Systems / DevOps / Security or Infrastructure engineering;
- Broad experience with public cloud infrastructure: Microsoft Azure;
- Experience in negotiating priorities, features, and scope with your team and the stakeholders. You understand and know how important it is to empathise and prioritise the needs and the concerns of everyone;
- Affinity with development and operations. You understand the gap between these is just a mirage;
- You have a product mindset. You understand how important it’s to think in scalability and performance when deciding the future of our product;
- You’re fluent in English.
Does this sound like the job for you? Or would you like more information? Send me a message and I will give you a call today!