Sr. Azure Cloud Engineer / Solution Architect
In this project you’re helping this international organization to get to a next phase quickly. As a an Azure specialist you will work in a small dedicated DevOps team, setting up cutting edge environments in an Azure cloud, including containerization, IaC and automation technologies.
Do you have experience with automation, CI/CD, Infra as Code and do you understand the operations and architecture/ design of cloud solutions? Then this just might be the right opportunity for you.
Start date: February 1st
Contract length: 2 months, option to extend
Responsibilities as an Azure Specialist
As a Sr. Azure Specialist your responsibilities that come with the role are developing a cloud architecture and optimized cloud solutions. You are passionate and enthusiastic about Cloud solutions and share your Lessons Learned within the several Cloud Teams. Also, you are required to stay up to date on the latest tools and technologies to implement in the environment and automate processes.
As a Sr. Cloud Engineer you will be active in (sometimes simultaneous) running projects. Such projects can be setting up an automated test and deploy to production for an application running in the cloud. Other projects could need setting up a monitoring and alerting for cloud workloads on Azure. Also, a project could entail automating manual scripts or provision with the use of Configuration Management tools.
You will need to set up scripts for automated deployments to Azure, plus maintain/support the cloud services platform. Moreover, monitor and maintain the solutions to meet expected requirements. Also, backups would have to be made and sometimes patched would have to be done.
Cloud Engineering – required skills and experience:
- Ability to build Cloud Based enterprise applications for Azure
- Experience with Azure DevOps and ARM templates
- Experience with build pipelines
- Experience in a CloudNative environment
- You should have experience on Windows OS, MCSE nice to have
- Proven and experienced scripter (Powershell)
- Automate everything mindset
- Experienced using containerization solutions like Docker
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communicator (in English)
Nice to have
- MCSE and/or Azure Cloud Certified
- Experience with container orchestration tooling like kubernetes and/or others
- Experience working in an Agile environment.