Are you comfortable in the world of Google Cloud? Would you like to work for a fast growing retail company?
DevOps Engineer Google Cloud
As a DevOps engineer you are part of an international scrum team. You work from Gelderland together with the team on the further growth of the e-commerce platform. They are currently working on a new Magento site which is hosted on Kubernetes on the Google Cloud platform. Do you have experience with Google Cloud and would you like to develop further and roll out Continuous Delivery together with the existing team? Let me know!
What do you bring?
- 3-4 years experience with Google Cloud Platform
- This of course includes that you can have experience with Kubernetes
- Python is part of your daily work
- Good command of the English language
- A completed bachelor's degree
You will also work with techniques such as...
Stackdriver, Cloud Build, Terraform, Magento 2, Ngix, Redis, Varnish, RabbitMQ
Furthermore, you are ...
- A real team player
- Analytical, with a problem-solving ability
Why this opportunity?
- After signing a partnership with one of the largest dutch online retailers, the online sales quadrupled and in the second half of 2018 the own webshop saw an increase in the number of orders by 60%. So you will work in a growing company.
- Lose yourself in the world of Google Cloud with endless (training) possibilities.
- You will work in a dynamic and complex environment. With an international team you will be responsible for the infrastructure.
- A competitive salary (per 4 weeks) with excellent secondary conditions
- Travel allowance based on the number of KM