Are you the kind of person that gets enthusiastic and excited when others say: “You will be in charge of the project”, “We need your experience and knowledge“, “And share your ideas to make a success of this project”. Are you the one who’s ready to work in an international environment and take the next step?
For a client in the Amsterdam area I am looking for an engineer who completed several Azure projects and is ready to take his experience to the next step. Within the team you will be responsible to deliver the pipeline for several projects in the company. You have to make sure that the different applications will be built in or migrated to the cloud.
You will be in the lead of the projects but together with the rest of the team you make sure that everything is delivered in the right way.
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: long term, starting with a 6 months contract
Who are you?
- You’re able to work in a fast paced environment;
- You’re always up to date of the newest trends in the Cloud market;
- You have a can-do mentality, focus on results and a desire to complete challenging tasks;
- You love to share knowledge with other teams and team members;
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
Skills and experience of :
- A believer in and evangelist of Cloud;
- Knowledge and practice of AZURE Services;
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code; ARM,
- Experience with CI/CD and tooling; Azure DevOps;
- Knowledge of Azure SQL;
- Experience with Powershell;
- Experience with API;
- Good understanding of basic infrastructure elements, such as networking and security Nice to have:
- Experience with Containerization; Kubernetes is a big plus
- Experience with Azure Data Lake.
Interested in hearing more? Please get in touch.