To the Senior Frontend Developers among us who are getting excited of building the Frontend from scratch, we do have an unique change for you! It is regarding a Start-up who has came up with a solution to optimize the ‘Supply Management’ of big multinationals. They are at the beginning of a great success with the influence of a professor from the Technical University of Eindhoven. This professor has created a complex and decisive algorithm to optimize the entire inventory of a company. At this moment the engine and backend is solid and they need you to create the frontend to go live! If you have any experience within a similar situation please read on and you most definitely have nothing to lose to start a conversation.
The Start-up is brought in operation by two owners and the team includes 6 people at the moment. Their HQ is located in Eindhoven and the TU Eindhoven is a silent partner to support the company. You will be working in a technical team including an Engine Developer, Backend Engineer and a Product Developer. Obviously they have an open culture with the common goal to make a big success out of it. The Engine is build in C++, the Backend in Python/Django and you as a frontend developer are open to decide which technique will be the best solution (for the long term).
Who are you as a Frontend Developer?
- 3+ years of experience as a Frontend Developer;
- Experience with interface (REST) API’s;
- The ability to use best practices in responsive web design techniques dealing with large amounts of data;
- UX/UI design thinking with an extensive usability testing;
- Logical and explanatory mindset;
- You are a driven minded person because you want to work within a start-up;
- A real teamplayer who is not afraid to communicate his/her ideas.
What will they offer?
- Salary package €65.000 (depending on seniority);
- Bonus structure;
- Free choice of laptop;
- Travel expenses;
- 25 annual days;
- A start-up with a promising solution;
- At the beginning of a great success!
Are you pumped of the idea to be at the beginning of a great success with your added value? Feel free to call or mail to see if you can obtain the job!