For a good relation in the region of North-Brabant, I am urgently looking for a Cloud Security Specialist.
Your position as a Cloud Security Engineer:
Are you a driven AWS Security expert, who knows how to advise and support security by design? You will be responsible for instructing the security controls and guidelines within this project. You will check and support assessments on the new program to make sure it is secure by design.
- Discuss with stakeholders on the secure implementation of AWS services and features;
- Advise and discuss with teams on the operational process of AWS security;
- Support teams during implementation of the IT security framework;
- Communicating with, and guiding of, technical peers on the technical side of AWS and cloud security; and
- Guide risk assessments and share this with peers to improve the overall security.
Education and experience that we are looking for in a Cloud Security Specialist
- Min. 5 years’ experience with Cloud Security, Information Security and IT Risk;
- Security and Cloud certifications like CCSP and CISSP or CISM;
- Understanding of IaaS/Paas/SaaS Cloud Security solutions;
- Deep understanding of (the technical side of) AWS and cyber security;
- Understanding of project management (Prince-2 / PMBOK/APMP);
- Knowledge of IT Risk frameworks;
- Experience with security frameworks like ISO 27001, NIST, IEC 62443;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes cloud security methods; and
- Proven background in implementing AWS and security by design
Work will be remote for now; a few days a week at the office in the foreseeable future. It is a position for 6 months with possibilities for extension of up to a year. Start date: a.s.a.p.
Interested and want to know more on how and why this role was created? Respond here or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will contact you!
Unfortunately, cooperation with consultancies is not possible.