Cloud Solution Architect/Owner
Are you the kind of person that gets enthusiastic and excited when others say: “You will be in charge of the project”, “We need your experience and knowledge“, “And share your ideas to make a success of this project”. Are you the one who’s ready to work in an international environment and take the next step?
For a client in the Amsterdam area I am looking for a Cloud Solution Architect/Owner who will takes ownership of the solution for the transition to the Cloud and will act as the link between the user departments and the cloud team. This role will be a combination of the architect and the product owner.
You will be responsible for the solution on the conceptual level and the implementation. Also, will be the one who wants to implement the newest technologies, understand the business, think on strategic level and work on hands-on level. Eventually, you can work under pressure and can understand how this will look like when it starts to run operationally. You can be the person who leaves his signature on the transition.
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: long term, starting with 6 months contract
Who are you?
- You’re able to stand your grounds with different stakeholders;
- You’re always up to date of the newest trends in the Cloud market;
- You have a can-do mentality, focus on results and a desire to complete challenging tasks;
- You love to share knowledge with other teams and team members and can be the mentor is this;
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
Skills and experience of :
- A believer in and evangelist of Cloud;
- Knowledge and practice of AZURE Services;
- Experience with Configuration Management; Ansible,
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code; Terraform,
- Experience with CI/CD and tooling; Jenkins;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes;
- Good understanding of basic infrastructure elements, such as networking and security.
Interested in hearing more?
Please get in touch.