For a good acquaintance of Tergos, I am currently looking for an IAM product owner.
What will you do as an IAM product owner?
You are going to be the missing link between IT and the business, assisting and advising the stakeholders on the IAM project. You will study and advice on epics by analyzing the business requirements. Together with the diverse (business and IT) teams you will coordinate and improve a customized plan which follows the privacy and security by design principles.
What are we looking for in an IAM Product Owner?
- At least 4 years of experience within the IAM and Security domain;
- Very good knowledge of GDPR;
- You have knowledge and experience in the field of information security, privacy and risk analysis;
- Understanding of modern software development practices such as DevOps and related frameworks;
- Problem-solving mindset;
- Team player with good communication skills; and
- Understanding of Identity and Access Lifecycle Management;
If you are, please fee free to call/mail me. Or drop your details so I can call you.