This organization is a software company that specializes in providing network functions for mobile operators. It supplies mobile operators with various core network products in 4 categories; routing, interworking, security and number portability. This software only provides core network functions, no radio network. It is one of the few independent software companies in this industry and distinguishes itself from the major players, because their software supports 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G!
The organization consists of +/- 30 FTE and has a customer portfolio of 75 customers worldwide. The ambition is to grow to 100 by early 2022.
Tasks & Responsibility
- As an engineer you will be responsible for rolling out the software platform and configuring it in different ways;
- Going through test procedures agreed with the customer;
- Perform deployment activities (such as solution design, implementation, integration, system provisioning and many more);
- Perform support activities required to (re)solve technical issues, including problem analysis, troubleshooting and validation;
- Creating new tooling and automate existing ones to keep improving for your clients;
- The possibility (if you know the product well enough) to provide training to the customer.
Who are you?
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years relevant experience within networking and software solutions;
- Pre: experience within the Telecommunication Industry;
- Experience within deployment and support experience in customer facing roles;
- Comfortable with both modern networking techniques and Linux;
- Extensive knowledge and experience with IP, VPN, Firewalling, scripting and database interfaces;
- Advantage: experience within virtualization and cloud solutions;
- Willing to (occasionally) travel to international destinations (after Covid);
- Reading, writing and speaking English fluently.
What do we offer?
- The ability to work 32, 36 or 40 hours a week;
- The ability to work completely remote (if the time difference is no more than 2 hours with the Netherlands);
- Yearly gross salary +/- 60.000 to 70.000;
- Profit sharing;
- 27 holidays annually (FTE);
- Flexible working hours;
- Contribution to mobile subscription.