For a good relation in the region of North-Brabant, I am urgently looking for a SecDevOps business continuity specialist.
Your position as a SecDevOps business continuity specialist:
Are you a multidisciplinary specialist with a deep understanding of tooling, infrastructure, and security by design? Would you like to be challenged within the IT department of an international, high quality, service-driven company; where apps, tooling and other technology are mandatory to run smoothly and secure by design? The organization believes in security by design, therefore the process of building and implementing this need to be supported by an expert on this subject matter.
- Train and guide the awareness of the staff on various aspects so a secure by design mindset will carry on within the organization;
- Hands-on support with, and advising on, the disaster recovery planning;
- Guiding risk assessments;
- Checking and reporting on the availability of systems, setting up solutions for improvement on the new and already existing systems;
- Advising entities worldwide on the implementation of IT service continuity so the business risk in case of an IT emergency reduces; and
- Work with various teams to support and improve the business continuity within the organization.
Education and experience that we are looking for in a SecDevOps business continuity specialist
- Min. 5 years of relevant SecDevOps experience;
- Deep technical expertise of infrastructure, data centers and the operational side of IT;
- Strong understanding of IT risk management, IT continuity management, and business continuity management;
- Proven understanding of defining and implementing IT Service Continuity Management;
- Good communication skills within various teams like deep technical teams, architects and other stakeholders;
- Professional level of English, communication and writing. German and Dutch is a pré;
- Creative problem-solving mindset with a good dose of positive energy to make the difference within the organization;
Work will be remote for now, a few days a week at the office in the foreseeable future. It is a position for 6 months with possibilities for extension up to a year. Start date: a.s.a.p.
Interested and want to know more on how and why this role was created? Respond here or by email: email@example.com, and I will contact you!
Unfortunately, cooperation with consultancies is not possible.