Senior Azure engineer
Are you the kind of person that gets enthusiastic and excited when others say: “It will be difficult”, “It will be hard to change“. Are you the one who’s ready for a challenge and wants to take an organization to the next step?
For my client I am looking a Senior Azure Engineer who will be responsible for the further developing, deploying and maintaining the Cloud Infrastructure and Services. This organization is looking for someone who can work out strategies, built the architecture without any hesitations and have multiple experience with migrations from on-prem to the Azure cloud. Within this project you are in the lead, you like to take the challenges and strives for the best results.
Location: Amsterdam area (probably remote)
Start date: To discuss
Contract length: 4+ months (fulltime)
Who are you?
• You’re able to control yourself and work in a very structured way;
• You have a can-do mentality, focus on results and a desire to complete challenging tasks;
• You’re able to think like the solution architect and support with building the architecture;
• You love to share knowledge with other teams and team members;
• Good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
Skills and experience of:
• Deep knowledge of Azure Cloud.
• A minimum of 2 years Azure experience in a production environment
• Experience with VMware
• Experience with the security in Azure
• Experience with CI/CD (Azure DevOps)
• Experience with Infra as Code (ARM)
• Experience scripting in Powershell
Nice to have:
• Experience with working in a corporate environment;
• Proven experience in a leading/coaching role.
Interested in hearing more?
Please get in touch.