For a client in the Amsterdam area I am looking for a Freelance DevOps Engineer!
Senior DevOps Engineer
As DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for co-developing and implementing the architecture and infrastructure on the public cloud. You will work together with Software Team to create a robust, secure and scalable platform for monitoring transaction and customer data. Furthermore, you will work together with clients to make sure the systems and ours integrate well.
Location: Amsterdam; working hybrid (at least two days at the office);
Start date: as soon as possible;
Contract length: starting with 6 months option to extent;
Hours a week: 40/week.
Who are you?
• You are keen on being the best in your field and you want to help the organization in its continuous growth;
• Ambition to help drive positive change;
• Great sense of empathy that allows you to make user-centric decisions;
• Creative and endlessly curious;
• Self-motivated to take initiative and ownership of your work;
• Passionate about excellence in the DevOps domain;
• Already based in the Netherlands.
Skills and experience with:
AWS (Cloud-watch, Redis, S3, SNS, Cognito), Kubernetes, Terraform, Python. Rust, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Postgres, ReactJS, NodeJS, Docker, Prometheus, Grafana, Lambda, PostgreSQL.
Interested in hearing more? Please get in touch.