Are you ready to join a team driven by technical excellence? Are you constantly raising the bar for yourself, the team and the organization?
My client is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who does not stop when it gets hard! You are a multiskilled DevOps Engineer that thrives in modern successful DevOps teams. The work is not done when a feature gets shipped to production. Together with the team you own and run what you build.
As a Reliability Engineer you will work on observability and metrics, continuous delivery, chaos engineering and efficient incident response improvements. As part of the organizations ambitions to constantly improve their technical capabilities used within their critical environment. They are looking for experienced DevOps engineers who can vastly innovate the shared services landscape.
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 6 months contract with option to extend
Skills and experience with:
- Working experience as Cloud engineer 5+ years
- Working experience of AWS
- Working experience with Unix
- Experience with setting up and improving CI/CD
- Working experience with Terraform
- Working experience with Gitlab
- Working experience with Ansible
- Experience with coding in Python
- Experience working with SAP is a plus
Interested in hearing more?