The IT department of this organization a professional provider, which delivers high quality solutions for a digital transformation. The goal is to create business value by technology. You’ll be responsible for +/- 45 business units including 6000+ users.
Tasks and responsibilities
As lead you will be responsible for coordinating the infrastructure and signalling of escalations. You will be the interface within the organization, the managed service provider and the vendors. You propose architect related improvement plans and the coordination at the network level is entirely your responsibility! The team consists of +/- 10FTE and you will report to the IT Manager.
- Responsible for managing the primary infrastructure as per agreed SLA by the MSP;
- Reviewing and approving (high impact) changes;
- Verifying and analysing reports of the MSP;
- Giving advise to the IT Manager after signalling escalations;
- Manage, maintain and support systems and services outside the scope of Managed Service Provider;
- Interface between Managed Service Provider, business and IT colleagues;
- Providing technical insights and advise to the MSP;
- Participate (sometimes hands-on) in projects;
- Initiate new Service Improvements that increase the quality of IT Services and benefit the business;
- Optimizing security protocols (protecting the environment, e.g. cryptolockers).
Skills and experience
- Bachelor/HBO educated within IT;
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience within networking & security;
- Experience within large, international environments;
- Knowledge about R&S, firewalls, load balancers’;
- Cisco, HP/Aruba, PaloAlto;
- Knowledge about CompTIA+;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Pre: CCNA certified.
- A international environment focussing on innovation;
- Competitive salary (€4500 - €5700) based on experience;
- Minimum of 40 holidays;
- Travel allowance;
- Pension allowance;
- Personal development;
- Work from home.