My client is looking for a Azure Cloud Engineer who will be responsible for efficient development en operations. The organization is currently implementing their Azure Platform and is looking for a skilled Azure Engineer, who will be able to balance service reliability and delivery speed.
For the organization’s leading Cloud migration program, they are looking for an Azure Engineer to speed up their journey. As part of these ambitions, they are looking for experienced Azure Engineer who can help provide a flexible, reliable, and automated cloud platform. With the mission to enable a cloud adoption throughout the organization.
They are looking for an Azure Engineer who does not stop when it gets hard! You are the kind of person wants to understand the reason behind these phrases. With your strategic mindset and ability to help others and bring the organization to the next level within their Azure environment. You are a multiskilled Azure Engineer that thrives in modern successful DevOps teams.
Location: Amsterdam area
Start date: ASAP.
Contract length: 12 months, option to extend.
Skills and experience of:
- Engineering capabilities (jack of all trades) in a Cloud and on-prem environment;
- You are experienced, mentor and a strong advocate of Infrastructure As Code (IaC), combined with change, release and configuration management, including the creation of automated deployment pipelines and tests.
- Good understanding of CI/CD Pipelines like Azure DevOps, Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Templates, Azure PowerShell and CLI;
- Knowledge of Jenkins CI/CD and tools like Ansible, Terraform, Helm Charts, Bicep and the ability to guide the Cloud DevOps team to convert existing pipelines Azure Native technologies;
- Experience with modern programming languages; Python, PowerShell or other.
Interested in hearing more? Please get in touch!